Here’s a playlist that starts pretty upbeat and ends sorta melancholy.
1. Just Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Buble
2. Time Is Love – Josh Turner
3. Fallin’ For You – Colbie Caillat
4. Loving You Is Easy – Chris August
5. That’s When I Love You – Phil Vassar
6. Passenger Seat – Shedaisy
7. As Fast As I Could – Josh Turner
8. Soon As You Can – Dierks Bentley
9. Everything – Michael Buble
10. Vanilla Twilight – Owl City
11. Restore – Chris August
12. Wherever You Will Go – Charlene Soraia (or The Calling)
13. Come Home Soon – Shedaisy
14. I’m Already There – Lonestar
15. Never Alone – Jesse Bonanno
These are all some of my favorites. Hopefully you can find at least one of these songs that you don’t hate.
Sorry I haven’t been updating all that much. I’ve been hanging out with the family and just enjoying the time off from school. Wishing I could take more pictures, but I’m going to have to wait until I pay for this next semester before I can replace my D7100 and 18-200mm lens that spent 10 days in an Alaskan river… Absolutely tragic… BUT, informative! I’ll never go four-wheeling in a river deeper than 4 feet with my camera strapped to the back, inside a “water-proof” bag. Next time, I’m just going to be air-dropped in and then picked up via Skyhook; problem solved!